Monday, March 24, 2014

Starting the week off right.

Good Morning Monday

There is a lot going on over here at the Luster house.
For starters: NEW RECIPE.

Oats, Eggs, Cottage Cheese... huh?

Pancakes???!!!

I'm tellin ya, you have to try them they were really tasty and kid tested and approved!


Totally Gluten free filled with yummy protein and EASY!!!  I just stuck all the ingredients in our Magic Bullet and made these cute little baby size pancakes and my boys scarfed them down.

I found this recipe on pinterest via THIS blog and will definitely be using it again.  

1/2 C. Oats (if you have a gluten allergy make sure it says gluten free)
1/2 C. Cottage cheese
2 eggs (or 4 egg whites...)
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 tsp cinnamon (i put a bit more)
1/4 tsp nutmeg
1 Tbs Oil (I used Coconut Oil at room temp)

Blend ingredients in a blender of sorts (so many options these days), We prefer the magic bullet because its easy to clean.  But if you are making this for a crowd you would probably want to double or even triple this recipe and then of course you might want to use your larger blender.

Butter and syrup and you have a delicious and nutritious breakfast.



Also here at the Luster House we have started packing because my "Like a Good Neighbor" hard working, handsome, husband qualified for a trip to..... 
Maui, HAWAII


We, okay me, have actually been packing in my mind for weeks now but it is getting very close and all my lists and thoughts MUST come together because we are taking are sweet 1 year old boys.  We are so excited and desperate for a vacation BUT my verily routined boys have a really 
long trip ahead of them... Pray for us!

Also if you have some fabulous advice on traveling on an airplane, to a destination with a 5 hour time difference, I am open for suggestions.  

Hope you have a fabulous Monday Friends!  
Try those pancakes!!!!




  



No comments:

Post a Comment