Friday, April 11, 2014

Fav Easter Freebies.

I LOVE Holidays!!  
Especially ones that we get to talk more and are reminded more about JESUS!

I look forward to the day when my little bitty's get excited about decorating and doing fun projects that are Holiday specific with their momma.  I wanted to share a few fun freebies that I am loving this Easter.

One of my favorite bloggers/designer/inspiration right now is Emily 
I don't know her personally but I'm sure we would be great friends because she makes beautiful things that often encourage me and point me to Jesus.  


These are just a few of her fabulous FREE prints!!!  I have the top one framed hanging in my kitchen.
She is an incredibly talented artist.  Go get signed up for her freebies! 

one more of my favorites... just because i love it.

(all of these photo's belong to Emily)



Also another lovely lady that encourages my heart  is Jenny
I do know her from college and you will love her prints and art. 
She has "Encouraging Wednesday" every week (Scripture Prints for FREE)

I love the idea of my kids growing up always seeing scripture on our home walls.

Psalms 119:11
"I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you."

Jenny has other product on her blog and shop that you are sure to love!!  


One other fun Freebie that I actually had to simply recreate, is a fun idea to love on your neighbors.


I found this idea on pinterest.  I typed in out in fun font, centered it on a regular document, printed it on card stock, and cut it out in the shape of an egg.  Tape this to their front door and "egg them."
You can leave them candy or fruit snacks for little ones inside and don't for get to leave one empty.  :) 

HE IS RISEN!

Leave me a message if you have a fun easter idea or fun blogs to share with others. 


Photos from our fun vacation to Maui are coming soon.  
Have a fabulous weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment