Friday, July 12, 2013

Surprise 87th Birthday Party



Happy Birthday Sweet Grandma Lula




Last weekend we threw my husbands Grandma Lula a Surprise 87th birthday party equip with a DJ and everything!!!


One Fun Project was to blow up new and old photos of Grandma Lula... Sams Club has amazing prices for blowing up photos as posters.  I just spray glued them to foam board, and hot glued a piece of scrap board to create a stand. 


These little Sweet Peas were like this until we said SURPRISE!!!  I forgot that might wake them up :) 


My Dad and my Father in law...Thanks for holding babies while I entertained :) 

Our new sweet cousin Joshua and his mama.  



SURPRISE!!!! 



Thanks Grandpa





One of the photos had to be recreated... The black and white one was a really long time ago...I don't know maybe 40 years ago...

Friends and Family

Nana and Daddy... 


Mike and Shelia got the dancing started. 


Cousins 


Dancing...

Birthday Girl and Sisters


Proud Nana


More Photos... 

And My Crazy Niece Jayla... Love her I think she had eatin 3 pieces of cake at this point... Sugar High

Happy Friday!! 

We are staying home this weekend should be pretty quiet around here which doesn't happen very often.     
Anyone doing anything fun?
Have a fabulous Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment