Monday, June 4, 2012

Joy is Always Possible



"Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor, for everything in heaven and earth is your..."
1 Chronicles 29:11
(People I am thankful for)

Today I am just plane Thankful... 

I don't always I have a thankful heart so I want to share it so I can remember and also maybe encourage someone else to be thankful today.

1. Thankful for the Love of my sweet savior Jesus, who gave His life for me and Lives!  (words can't describe)
2.  Thankful for my sweet husband who works so hard to provide for our little family and is one of the most generous people I know!
3.  Thankful for another year in our Condo...(He must not be done with us here yet)
4.  Thankful for our friends and families!
5.  Thankful for a period... yes thats what I said... treatment is working which is the hopes of getting pregnant!!!
6.  Thankful for State Farm who has an incredible travel rewards program and is sending us to BERMUDA so soon... I already started packing and its over a week away! :) 
7. Thankful for our Church and how every Sunday I leave encouraged and so challenged to Love God and to Love others... So thankful for a Kind, Gracious, Humble pastor who strongly teaches the word of God!
8.  Thankful for the reminder to be thankful!!!  

I read the sweetest quote this morning and thought I would share it.  Its from this blog. (you should check it out)

Joy is the fruit of gratitude. 
And gratitude is rooted in perspective.
 And when one’s rooted in Christ, one has been given the gift of the eyes that really see. 
So joy is always possible. 
As long as thanks to God is possible, then joy in God is always possible. 
Joy is always possible.

Hope you have a terrific Monday!!  

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment