Sunday, January 22, 2012

Football is On... Pinterest Time :)

Sunday afternoon and evening is FOOTBALL time in our house.
Which is quite unfortunate for me because I don't really like watching football.  BUT I decided to turn this time from a time to complain into a time to think about Super Bowl Party Snacks.
For those of you that don't watch football either and are completely oblivious because, like me,  you only watch HGTV and the DIY Network, the super bowl is Coming!!!!  Feb. 5, 2012  
I do love a good Football Party...okay maybe just the snacks!!
 I have the best and very affordable crowd pleasing snack.  I first had this at my sister's wedding weekend in Florida.  Her Mother in-law made them for lunch one afternoon, and then passed out the recipe.  You are going to love these!!!


Super Bowl Party Snack

Ham Rolls
(Recipe from my Twin Sister's Mother in Law)

2 Pkg. Small Buns (Hawaiian Rolls) 
8 oz Sliced Ham (maple glazed is Best)
6 oz Swiss Cheese

Slice Buns/put slice of ham & cheese on bun

1 Stick of Butter/Margarine Melted
1 1/2 T. Poppy seeds
1T. Worcheshire Sauce
1 1/2 T. Yellow Mustard
1 T. Onion Flakes

Mix and Pour over Buns
Leave uncovered until butter sets.  Cover with foil
Bake 15 min. at 350 Degrees

 I haven't made these this year yet but good old google has a picture of everything.







Back to the Football Game...or Pinterest :) 


1 comment:

  1. That sounds exactly like Sundays in our house too! Welcome to the blogging world :o)

    ReplyDelete