I have been thinking about February and the idea that most people think of it as the LOVE month. So I have decided to come up with fun/cheap special things each day for the month I can do for Anthony. I will share them on here as I go.
1. Special Breakfast before work 2. Mail a love letter to work 3. Bring Him Lunch 4. Send Him a love note/email 5. Clean out his Car...etc.
(If you have any fun ideas I would love to know about them.)
I love my sweet husband so much and I know he would say one of the best things I could do for him is to be praying for him. I have a list of things that I pray for him often but this month
I plan to pray each of these every day!
Here are my 26 prayers (that I stole from somewhere, not sure where)
Hope you join in on Praying for your Husband/Future Husband
25 Prayers for Anthony
1. that he continues to grow spiritually through the disciplines of Bible study, prayer, and quiet times. (Proverbs 4:23)
2. that his relationship with God will bear much fruit in his life, and that he will be a man who seeks wisdom and understanding. (Proverbs 3:7, Psalm 112:1)
3. that he would walk humbly with God, and would always be convicted quickly about any sin in his life. (Micah 6:8)
4. that he will continue to grow as the leader of our family, and that God would be glorified in our marriage. (Ephesians 5:25-29)
5. that he would have a teachable spirit and a servant’s heart, and that he will listen to God and desire to do His will. (Proverbs 15:33)
6. that he would always look to the way of escape from any kind of temptation, and that he would rely on God to remain faithful to our marriage, and to God. (1 Corinthians 10:13)
7. that he would safeguard his heart against inappropriate relationships with the opposite sex, and this heart would pure and undivided in his commitment to me and to our marriage. (Proverbs 6:23-25)
8. that he would continue to be able to provide for our family, and that he will not become discouraged by doing work he does not enjoy.
9. that money would never become a source of discord in our family, and that we would be wise in handling finances and in stewardship. (Luke 16:13)
10. that the words he speaks will build our family, and reflect a heart of love. (Proverbs 18:21)
11. that our physical intimacy would be a positive reflection of selfless love. (Song of Solomon 7:10)
12. that the men in his life would encourage his accountability before God, and that he would be a godly influence on his friends and coworkers. (Proverbs 13:20, 27:17)
13. that he would choose healthy foods and activities, and honor God by taking the best possible care of his body as the tabernacle of God. (1 Corinthians 6:19)
14. for his strength — physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. (Ephesians 3:16)
15. for him to have wisdom and discernment in training/disciplining our children, and that You would enable him to love them unconditionally. (Ephesians 6:4)
16. that he would always have an eternal perspective, and make the most of however much time he has in this life. (Ephesians 5:16)
17. that he would always be a man of peace, who allows the Holy Spirit to lead his responses in all situations. (Romans 14:19)
18. that he would have a balanced life in regards to work and play, and that he would submit his schedule to You. (Proverbs 16:9)
19. for him to find favor with the Lord, but also with people he knows and interacts with. (Luke 2:52)
20. that he would enjoy peace and refreshment in his relationship with the Lord. (Psalm 16:11)
21. that he would always be courageous in his stand against evil and injustice, and that he will protect our family from Satan’s attacks. (Ephesians 6:13)
22. that he would be a man of prayer, seeking God in purposeful ways. (1 Thessalonians 5:17)
23. that he will serve God and others with pure motives, and that God would be glorified in everything he does. (Colossians 3:23-24)
24. that he would offer all this dreams to the Lord, and pursue only those that bring God glory, and that count for eternity. (Jeremiah 29:11)
25. that he will recognize the lies of the enemy in his life, and that he will always be guided by the Truth. (2 Corinthians 10:4-5)