Friday, September 26, 2014

Fall and Autumn Decor

It is still a bit warm outside for the end of September for my liking but that hasn't stopped me from decorating a bit.  I was determined to not spend any money this year shop my house for ways to add a bit of fall color.  

Candle stands turned pumpkin stands... Ball Jars, and flowers (weeds growing behind our fence), and leftover burlap ribbon from who knows when... glad I saved it.  Love it when that happens.   


I got these super cute pumpkins from a pottery barn gift card after our wedding.  Which would really make a fun wedding gift for someone getting married in the fall or winter who loves to decorate.  Help them start their collection.  My mom is the queen of decorating for all seasons especially Fall and Christmas so I was bound to love seasonal decor.  



Loving this... This frame is hanging in our kitchen and always has a different print depending on what season it is.  I actually just googled pumpkin and found this pretty guy and printed it.  
and last but certainly not least, 
Use Fall photos and stick them in frames you already have.  They immediately look like decorations.
I need to get some of my sweet guys printed but for now this is my nephew that is 8 now but I just can't get rid of this sweet chub. 

What are your favorite free or relatively cheap fall decor ideas? 

Have a fabulous weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment