Monday, February 20, 2012

Pursued...

Pursued
This is love: not that we loved God,
but that he loved us and sent his Son, 
as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 
1 John 4:10

What a lovely Monday!!  :) I bought this book this weekend for a sweet girl's birthday and decided to read a few pages before I sent it to her :) (carefully not bending the pages of course)
What a precious book!!  If you are looking for a sweet book for a young girl (Jr. High to College...or adult for that matter... :) 



 What delightful truth to my heart, as each day I feel my Sweet Savior continue to pursue me!



GOALS For the Week!

1. Find a better way to store my recipe cards. (any CHEAP fun Ideas?)
2.  Use my bread maker
3.  Fold the large pile of laundry in my house
4. Unpack our bags from visiting my parents at the Lake this weekend (I hate unpacking)
5.  Make burp clothes for my new baby niece that is due July 7th.... Roz (Rozalyn)



Burp Cloths that I made for some other friends babies...



No comments:

Post a Comment