Tuesday, February 4, 2014

WAHOO!!! We are 11 Months Old.


Hey Folks We Are 11 Months Old Today!!!! 


                                                                               
                                                                       ELI & SILAS
 Our boys "watched" their first Super Bowl Game so we needed a football outfit.  
We love Marshall's Sales!!  $5.00 Jerseys.  (Who cares if #39 doesn't play for the Rams anymore)  

This is the Best Twin 11 month old photo :(

And it just got worse... 

So the BIG change at the Luster household is NO more nursing babies.  Yes, this is a bit personal for those men reading this sorry we are getting personal today.  
I was absolutely fortunate to be able to Nurse my boys for 11 months and while I was a bit sad that they didn't care much that they were stopping I am thankful to be done.  
They are really great eaters and love milk so... we are callin it quits.

Two things that I couldn't have made it this far without are....

1.  Sisters and Friends that nursed their babies that asked question, let me ask questions, let me be around them nursing, and encouraged me to hang in there.  
and 
#2.  MY BREAST FRIEND!!!!! Seriously thats what its called.
(its packed up as you can see but oh how she has been good to me)
If you have a friend about to have twins, who plans on nursing, this is KEY!

This pictures seems like a million years old but this is essentially what nursing two babies at a time would have looked like.  Both of them nursed at the same time so mommas of twin aren't nursing ALL the live long day.  They lay heads out front and feet to the side of me and It worked AWESOME!!
Even as they got bigger it worked great.
 We are still doing great with eating "food."  The BEST tool in the kitchen are my kitchen Shears.
And Eggs... If there is something they just aren't eating well... Stick it in a fried egg :) They love anything with and egg.  


Planning a sweet family Birthday Party I can't wait for everyone to come into town!!! 
Working on some fun projects!  
More on that soon.  



No comments:

Post a Comment